Page 2 of 2
Match Day Protocol
- Players will arrive at the club at the time advised by their Captain following selection. Players will be fined £1.00 for every five minutes that they arrive late.
- For all League and Cup fixtures, players must wear No. 1’s. No. 1’s for this season will comprise:
Dark Trousers (not jeans or Chinos)
White or blue shirt (not chequed)
Club tie (either red or grey)
Navy or Black blazer
Players not wearing No. 1’s for a League or Cup fixture will be fined £2.50.
- Players will ensure that they wear club kit and that such is clean for all fixtures. Club shorts and socks should be worn for all fixtures. Players should ensure that where provided, official club warm-up attire should be worn prior to matches.
- Players will conduct themselves in a disciplined manner at all times both on and off the field; discipline should extend to the respect of match officials, supporters and players of both sides, both prior to, during and following a fixture.
- Players should stay at the club following home fixtures for at least 90 minutes following no side.
- At away games, players should stay at the visitors clubhouse for at least 30 minutes following no side.
- Players must respect the club facilities and fulfill their obligation to comply with the cleaning of the changing room rota and assist their Captain in any tasks requested.
- Players will ensure payment of their match fees and ensure that all debts are cleared expediently.
- The “Dick of the Day” will be decided via a players vote following the fixture and the recipient will be required to wear a designated article for the whole evening following the fixture. The Club Coach and First XV Manager are not immune from selection.
- All fines will be retained and expended at the end of the season at a club event.
- All players will behave in a manner befitting of the club whether at the club or representing the club at any external venue. At no time should a player when dressed in any club attire act in a manner likely to damage the reputation of the club.
- Senior players should undertake to participate in as many club events as possible throughout the season.